• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should I BELIEVE?

Bj-Monster23

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet: Panthers clear Cam Newton is their franchise QB. He’s informed them no Kaepernick structure. Look at Matt Ryan’s contract as a ballpark. Bill Rosinski @RosinskiBill: Got this last night from someone inside Panthers, Newton holding on to ball too long, making bad decisions, doubt building he is the future. What a complete 360 from last night. This team has issues and I'm not saying Cam shouldn't have any blame. But Cam has all the tools to be a great QB in this league and if the Panthers have any doubt this team really doesn't know what they are doing. In my honest opinion this team is not going anywhere with Mike Shula as OC. The jury is still out on Rivera and he got a new contract that I really didn't believe he deserved yet. If this team keeps fallen and playing mediocre like most of this season has been, this coaching staff needs to go because they are not helping this team and if Cam is still the answer which I do believe he will never get better with Rivera as HC and Shula as OC.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You put talent around your QB, especially a #1 pick. That way you can accurately judge their performance. You take away every excuse they could have and then you can judge.

Our offensive talent has gotten worse every year that Cam has been here. And FYI we need to stop that WR comparison right now because it's clear that Lafell, Smitty and Ginn were better than KB, Cotch, and Avant.

They have done 0 to build around Cam, but want to turn him into the issue. Truth is Getttleman didn't want Cam, doesn't want him now. You're seeing everything go according to plan for Dave. How do you say that he proved he was a franchise QB last year and then strip away all of his WRs knowing he would be having ankle surgery so practice would be limited, and then not even attempt to fix the line. I'm not saying the fix is in, but they've done pretty much nothing to help make him a successful QB.

Not too many people would be the answer with Rivera and Shula...

I'm not a player  only fan and hate those Cam only fans but if they got rid of Cam and kept Rivera/Shula I would literally just be done with the team for a while...no support or watching or anything. Doubt that happens though....but I can't put anything past this organization anymore.

Not too many people would be the answer with Rivera and Shula...

I'm not a player only fan and hate those Cam only fans but if they got rid of Cam and kept Rivera/Shula I would literally just be done with the team for a while...no support or watching or anything. Doubt that happens though....but I can't put anything past this organization anymore.

Yeah I sat through 2010 and watched every game.

But if they pass on a bonfide franchise qb. I will be done with this team. And I won't be angry just apathetic

Archived