• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Mark Sanchez...

chknwing

what's so discouraging about this panthers team is that they'll give you hope.  they'll play a good half, they'll move the ball a little bit, maybe come up with some turnovers on defense, that kind of thing.

inevitably they either can't put it together or just collapse and the next thing you know it's the fourth quarter and we're down 21

what's so discouraging about this panthers team is that they'll give you hope.  they'll play a good half, they'll move the ball a little bit, maybe come up with some turnovers on defense, that kind of thing.

inevitably they either can't put it together or just collapse and the next thing you know it's the fourth quarter and we're down 21

Agree completely.  Every week, I can see us winning. This week, I could see our D stepping up, giving philly trouble. G-reg goes 8 catches for 100 yds and a score. DW breaks off a long run. Cam takes over on the ground... or none of that happens and we lose by 40...

I disagree. It is time to stop the bemoaning and wailing as if we are stricken blind. Shrug it off and cheer for the team. Win, lose or draw.

It's not that serious.

It's not that serious, but obviously you are the one taking it seriously.  I pull and cheer for this team every week.  I think I've earned the right to bitch about their atrocious play, good sir.  

It's not that serious, but obviously you are the one taking it seriously. I pull and cheer for this team every week. I think I've earned the right to bitch about their atrocious play, good sir.

You have. Doesn't matter in any way. Complain or remain silent, the season will go as it goes. Do as you see fit, but don't be surprised when others get tired of hearing it.

Archived