• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Night Football Score Predictions

It's not going to be a blowout - I promise everyone here that. It is a one score game. Philly does not cover at home well at all historically. Spread is a touchdown, I don't see them covering that. I just don't think we can beat them.  I am trying to cap this game and I see them as a better team with Sanchez than they were Foles for the *right now*. They're getting Evan Mathis back and he's a good player. That said, the 'x' factor I can't seem to put a finger on is how we respond after getting blown out on primetime last Thursday night. We've had the extra rest and preparation. These are things that will keep it close. I jkeep going over and over in my mind; Cam and Ron both need to have a good showing, and I think they will have a good effort.

i think we go into the half tied with twoish scores (14-14, 10-10) and then manage to put up some points off of second half turnovers. ron puts his mighty balls on the field and finally justifies my FF team name this year, shula calls a decent game, cam slings it and has fun, kelvin catches everything that's thrown at him, and stew grinds for tough yardage all night, final score 24-10 or 27-13.

Archived