• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fans need to make a statement and not show up against atlanta sunday

you literally only ever show up when things go to complete poo. you stopped posting after the rams game last year and didn't return until the playoff loss, and then disappeared again until just now. we don't want you anywhere near charlotte

Don't give him so much credit, the only time he ever shows is when Cam plays poorly. Remember this is the same poster who questioned Newton's intelligence because he was black.

Fans can still tailgate wear jerseys and have a good time. Just don't go inside. It's alot cheaper to have fun on the outside of BOA. The fans has got to send a message to Jerry Richardson's old, non-caring about winning, rich a$$. This franchise is down right inept. I'm so sick and fuggin tired of the way they run this dumpster fire of a nfl team.... My Panthers

Richardson will probably be sleeping during the game. The game is a sellout, he won't care. He'll make damn sure that Panthers fans are still threatened to be tossed out by security though for excessive standing and cheering like what happened to my friend at the Seattle game though.

Give it a rest (heh) on the sleeping during games thing already. He's an old man. Old people fall asleep. Do you resent your grandma for falling asleep at the dinner table? When I'm that old and worn out, you can bet your ass I'll be sleeping whenever I damn well please. And if I happen to own a football team, I'll be damn sure going to games whether I can stay awake through the whole thing or not.

Don't give him so much credit, the only time he ever shows is when Cam plays poorly. Remember this is the same poster who questioned Newton's intelligence because he was black.

Wow. An outright lie. Questioned his intelligence. Sure. Still do.

The black thing is made up to make you feel better I guess. Which is actually pretty sick but that's your problem not mine.

Sorry I don't participate in the winning festivity circle jerks online. I don't really see the point.

I do show up for bitching though and by your own collective brilliant assessment I guess I'm a few weeks late to the party. Sorry.

Whining about something as stupid as the outcome of an NFL game is still something I choose to do anonymously so the forum kind of works out great for that. I have actually paid decent compliments here and there over the summer to this forum bring a great source of info.

So just so you can put me in a box you understand. I lurk in the offseason. Bitch-post when we look like crap. And I leave the circle jerks to you guys.

Hope that serves as a neat footnote to my timeline phillyboy since you seem to have lo-jacked me for some reason.

Go Panthers!!

Fans can still tailgate wear jerseys and have a good time. Just don't go inside. It's alot cheaper to have fun on the outside of BOA. The fans has got to send a message to Jerry Richardson's old, non-caring about winning, rich a$$. This franchise is down right inept. I'm so sick and fuggin tired of the way they run this dumpster fire of a nfl team.... My Panthers

I swear to god it's like people have no idea how the system works.

PSLs means you are screwed either way, and JR has no reason to care, he's getting his

pay for tickets but skip the games, lol don't care still getting your $$$$

refuse to buy season tickets, lol don't care, now I get your PSLs back and can resell them

Well you tell us how the system works clown that is your name?

RNR covered it already and lol if you are a panthers fan and don't know what x-clown is, malt liquor

Archived