• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is injured. And not just his bum ankle.

SgtJoo

I said all of this during the game. Thanks for finally catching up. And yes, injuries to both ankles affect your decision making. Your brain doesn't have to be located in your ankles for that to be the case. 

So he's missing check downs because his ankles hurt? If he can't run the offense then take him out and rest him.

Let him rest up the rest of the season. No point in trotting him out there with this garbage they've surrounded him with. I'd hate for us to pick up some crappy wins to end the year and screw us in the draft

I'm sure we'll just draft Randy Gregory though and ignore all offensive issues

So why does he keep suiting up?

If he is that hurt and the entire rest of the team is as garbage as everyone says, why is he playing?

Seems pretty selfish.

The right ankle issue is new. He moved NOTICEABLY different as soon as this game started than he did at the start of the game last week. 

Yeah it's great that all this comes out after a loss. Comes off as excuses. If he can't play then don't play him. None of those injuries cause his decision making issues.

No player is going to take themselves out if they can go, it's up to the coaching staff to determine if his injuries will affect his play enough to hurt the team.

And we all know how well this coaching staff is at evaluating anything....I bet when Rivera goes to the doctor and they ask him what his pain is on a scale of 1-10 he says "C"...fugin retard he's that damn inept.

The right ankle issue is new. He moved NOTICEABLY different as soon as this game started than he did at the start of the game last week.

So sit down.

I don't understand why you play. Tough, macho, yea, I get that part but if you are not effective. Not yourself. Sub par. Aka letting your entire team down... Take a seat and get better. He didn't even sit when it was over.

Everyone is hurt. Play or don't play but don't suck it up and say it's because I was hurt.

So why does he keep suiting up?

If he is that hurt and the entire rest of the team is as garbage as everyone says, why is he playing?

Seems pretty selfish.

Yeah it's great that all this comes out after a loss. Comes off as excuses. If he can't play then don't play him. None of those injuries cause his decision making issues.

tumblr_ms5cvuHgJu1qzkkr1o1_500.gif

No player is going to take themselves out if they can go, it's up to the coaching staff to determine if his injuries will affect his play enough to hurt the team.

And we all know how well this coaching staff is at evaluating anything....I bet when Rivera goes to the doctor and they ask him what his pain is on a scale of 1-10 he says "C"...fugin retard he's that damn inept.

Yeah Cam wants to play, coaches have to make the decision for him. I really feel bad for Cam because you can hear the pain in his voice but I don't think we are helping him by playing him like this.

So he's missing check downs because his ankles hurt? If he can't run the offense then take him out and rest him.

Again, I questioned why Rivera even had him on the field during the game. Two bad ankles messes with your footing and messes up your thinking. You start thinking about your ankles, and you miss some other things you should be thinking about. Yes, he'll miss "some" throws because of two bad ankles. 

not challenge obvious calls you're going to lose and other things Rivera completely fails at...that list is too large to post but yea Rivera isn't the sharpest tool

Not to derail, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices his terrible challenges.

I mean, who the hell is up there in the booth giving him feedback on this? We routinely waste timeouts just to say we challenged something.

Honestly, I would like to see Rivera succeed here, I don't want to start over, but he is still doing the same dumb poo. Nothing has changed.

So sit down.

I don't understand why you play. Tough, macho, yea, I get that part but if you are not effective. Not yourself. Sub par. Aka letting your entire team down... Take a seat and get better. He didn't even sit when it was over.

Everyone is hurt. Play or don't play but don't suck it up and say it's because I was hurt.

Old news. 

So sit down.

It isn't Cam saying "it's because I was hurt" and it's not Cam's decision to bench himself.  Can you imagine the backlash from the "I told you so" crowd if he actually looked out for himself and took himself out of a game?  Who was it that recently did that, Desean Jackson?  A WR if I'm not mistaken.  The pitchforks would have a whole other bunch of ammunition for their arguments.

Archived