• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Could Have a Top 5 Pick in the Draft

chknwing

I wish the Raiders could find a way to win three games, but most likely they will end up with the number one overall pick. I'll be rooting for them here on out so we can get that pick. If we got it, I would consider trading Cam and drafting Mariota.

Doesn't really matter what about Jacksonville or Oakland do. There is no way they take a QB. Bortles and Carr are good young QBs. Good enough to build around.

Tampa and NYJ are our biggest obstacles for the #3 spot. Right now there are still quite a few teams above us.

Even if Cooper is on the board that doesn't mean DG will draft him. DG ignored guys like Allen Robinson and Donte Moncrief this past draft in the second and went with Cotchery, Avant, Underwood, King and McNutt.

The only thing that gives me hope is DG apparently liked OBJ (how could you not) because of his route running ability. Cooper runs great routes and works hard at it as well. If we need to trade up a pick or two to grab Cooper you do it.

Archived