• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Lofton claims Cam said to start the brawl....

JawnyBlaze

http://www.whynotgivehimthebusiness.com/saints-linebacker-curtis-lofton-tells-sideline-reporters-what-cam-newton-said-to-start-brawl/

According to Lofton, “Cam took it to a new low. Right in my face he said, ‘I fug you up more than Katrina did.’ There is no room in this game for a blow like that. I would fight him anytime he says poo like that.”

Now, coming from such a reputable source as whynotgivehimthebusiness.com it's hard to dispute this...but I find it a little hard to believe.  Maybe Cam did say it, maybe he didn't.  Feel free to lock this down if this is too sensationalistic, but it's the only place I've heard anything about it.  Even if he did say it, don't care.  Middle of a rivalry game and it got in their heads.  Could also be a case of either Lofton mishearing, or completely making it up.  Wouldn't put it past a member of the saints to fabricate something like this to justify him starting a fight.

http://www.whynotgivehimthebusiness.com/saints-linebacker-curtis-lofton-tells-sideline-reporters-what-cam-newton-said-to-start-brawl/

Now, coming from such a reputable source as whynotgivehimthebusiness.com it's hard to dispute this...but I find it a little hard to believe. Maybe Cam did say it, maybe he didn't. Feel free to lock this down if this is too sensationalistic, but it's the only place I've heard anything about it. Even if he did say it, don't care. Middle of a rivalry game and it got in their heads. Could also be a case of either Lofton mishearing, or completely making it up. Wouldn't put it past a member of the saints to fabricate something like this to justify him starting a fight.

LMAO!

And I call bullshit on that too, but I'm just saying if Cam did say that is funny.

But Lofton has only been in New Orleans for what, two years? Lol... What better way to get the fans back in your corner after taking that huge Adrian Peterson-style ass whooping in your own Dome.

Archived