• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could this team be dangerous moving forward?

Bj-Monster23

I think a win like today came at the right time for the Panthers. I have been expecting them to play like this pretty much all season but so far this team being a huge disappointment. I think a win like today could pretty much turn the season around for us with a easier schedule come up to end the season. Cam looked healthy on offense and the Oline played well today. I don't want to get my hopes up because this team could lose out. But moving forward can the panthers continue playing well like they did today and win out? If so, this team could be dangerous moving forward to the playoffs if the panthers can get in.

You start building confidence and get on a roll sure.

Isnt likely, but again the 08 Cardinals played in a terrible division and got rolled 47-7 in a game late in the season.

But they beat us and was literally one play away from winning the SB.

I wouldn't bet on it. I still don't think we get to playoffs.

But if u get in, anything can happen

After today we will draft too low to get Cooper

Well nothing is really set in stone, and if you think about it the G-men will probably go O-line, the raiders are looking like they will go defense, and then you have Washington, which is stocked with receivers already my bet is they take Collins. Then the you have the jags who just drafted a couple receivers and need o-line, so as long as we lose out its not far fetched and I would also love Parker or maybe even coats in the second but we need early picks in each round which we will have if we don't win the division

Archived