• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MiMike Williams waived

GoobyPls

If we are going to bring anyone in for Philly I'd like to see them bring in Isaiah Burse.

Denver released him to make room for another kicker since they also have Sanders who can return punts. Burse has some shake to him and has had some nice punt returns this season. He's a rookie out of Fresno for anyone who doesn't know.

Not asking them to stick Burse in at WR but he could be our punt returner. I'm tired of holding my breath everytime that ball goes up and accepting that a fair catch is a good outcome on any punt return.

If looking for speed at WR Aldrick Robinson also went unclaimed off waivers.

He'll have to clear waivers first.  Being that he's owed $5.2 mil next year, I don't think that will be a problem.  If they come to an agreement on an injury settlement, which should happen being that the Bills don't want to pay him $5 mil for nothing and he wants to play, he will become an FA. 

I've read through some comments in differnt places, and more than a few people don't feel that Williams got a legit shot this year, and are confused by the entire situation.  They apparently believe that something must have went on behind the scenes and Williams ended up in the coach's doghouse.  By all accounts he had a good preseason. 

Archived