• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

while browsing Browns message board...

Captain Obvious

I found this sad little gem:

Ranking The 20 Browns QB’s Since “The Return” In 1999

derek-a-zimbio.com_.jpg

zimbio.com

1. Derek Anderson

Derek Anderson put together an exemplary season as Browns quarterback in 2007. He was among the league’s elite for that 15 game span. He took Browns fans on a memorable ride, in what was coined “The Season of Dreams” by ESPN Cleveland’s Tony Rizzo. Anderson lead the Browns to one of only two winning seasons since the Browns return in 1999. It crazy that one good season can win this top spot but what are you gonna do?

Where are they now? Backup Quarterback Carolina Panthers

Anderson’s Stats: 16-18, 53%, 7,083 yards (6.4 YPA), 46 TD, 45 INT, 70.0 rating

http://clesportstalk.net/ranking-the-20-browns-qbs-since-the-return-in-1999/?yop_poll_answer=229&yop_poll_other_answer=&yop_poll_tr_id=&yop-poll-nonce-46_yp54909a1ebd711=5bddbfb51f#6/?&_suid=1418762783137020948853682684754

referring to the photo in the parking lot above. Some guys will do anything to get their girlfriends to appreciate a football game. She will always have happy memories of this game, at least until she finds out that her picture has been plastered all over the internet. Either way win win, he will be able to go to they games with just the fellas from now on!

she!? Looks like a lil downtown, browntown bromance to me... :startle:

referring to the photo in the parking lot above. Some guys will do anything to get their girlfriends to appreciate a football game. She will always have happy memories of this game, at least until she finds out that her picture has been plastered all over the internet. Either way win win, he will be able to go to they games with just the fellas from now on!

Man, I could' have swore that he was eating a dudes ass.  That makes it funnier so that's what we'll go with.

Archived