• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam calls Panther fans classless (Manziel injury)

Dexterity

The injury literally happend 10 yards from me in section 109, I could see Manziels face. When Manziel got hit he actually stood right back up. Walking back to the huddle he stumbled and then fell to the ground. At that moment the stadium roared. It had nothing to do with his play, sadly. The people around me truly disgusted me. There was one guy who was with me though and called out people for being pieces of poo.

I wasn't being serious, obviously. 

Some Panther fans in my section were clapping & cheering long enough after the hit that you knew they weren't reacting to the hit. I got them to stop by yelling, "Don't be like Saints fans!" :)

There were enough Browns fans at that game that you could hear cheers when the Browns did something well or scored. It was deceiving because the brown the Cleveland fans wore blended with the black the Panthers fans wore.

I'm sad to think that our fans would cheer when a player is injured.

We aren't the Saints fan base.

We are better than that guys.

Is it possible that it was Brown's fans? They cheered when DA was injured. I didn't see a lot of browns fans though.

There were quite a few Browns fans there yesterday. More than I would've thought.

Archived