• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great article! "Panthers-Falcons should be a nailbiter"

cardiackat88.

I knew what you meant... I was simply stating that in the unlikely event that that in overtime we have the ball with 2 minutes or less and the score is tied take that damn victory formation and let the clock run out a tie would win the nfc south...

Which would make us 6-8-2 (essentially 7-9)

Playing for a tie is playing to lose though man. I'd rather lose and miss the playoffs than tie.

I wouldn't completely say that's true.

It is. Cam has a bigger body and can run better, but as far a pure QB skills Ryan >>>>> Cam. Ryan is a statue and relies on fundamental skill. Cam relies more on athleticism and his big arm.

Simply put: Ryan can throw it 20 yards right on the spot. Cam can throw 20 yards in a general direction.

I would agree that Matt Ryan is a more Accurate passer than Cam.

But I think that Cam is the more dangerous QB. Cam at his best is better than Matt Ryan at his best... because Cam gives you more than just passing. Cam opens up the running game and the passing game just by touching the ball. Cam at his best is a headache for any defense... Ask the Patriots.

What we need is a coaching staff who knows WHEN to use Cam's abilities in the right situations.

In the 7 games both cam and ryan have played in cam has 11TD 10 INT vs ryans 14TD 6 INT

and cam has 4 rushing TD vs ryans 1

so in other words, a fair comparison would put Cam at 15-10 and Ryan at 15-6. Considering that's starting from Cams rookie season and rookies gonna throw picks, I'll take it.

Archived