• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin: We need you bud

TheRumGone

Well, for one Lafell has never sniffed a 1,000 yard season and Benjamin has over 1k after just his rookie year.

Lafell and Benjamin shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

You just did. They do have some similarities but KB gets better separation and Lafell was a much better blocker. Hopefully he can find some hands to catch with. I still believe he's better suited as a #2. Great value for where we got him in the draft though. I'm happy to have him.

Shula can't force a QB to make throws. I'm not a huge Shula fan but at this point he takes blame for everything.

Cam has a hand in it.

Of course that is true but other times I feel that shula doesn't call plays that utilize Olsen very often. Or he calls them and goes away from them. Cam definitely needs to look for Olsen more though too. 

You just did. They do have some similarities but KB gets better separation and Lafell was a much better blocker. Hopefully he can find some hands to catch with. I still believe he's better suited as a #2. Great value for where we got him in the draft though. I'm happy to have him.

If Benjamin is our #2 we'll be in incredible shape.

I think Benjamin's bottom-floor is Lafell's ceiling.

Shula can't force a QB to make throws. I'm not a huge Shula fan but at this point he takes blame for everything.

Cam has a hand in it.

Actually, Olsen drops passes too, Cam tried to gonyo him in the 3rd qtr on 3rd down and he dropped iy.

Archived