• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

carter cut, godfrey out, and Kevin Kaesviharn is in...

rayzor

no word yet. gantt was just beating everyone to the punch with the tweet. we'll find out more in a few minutes, i suppose.

i'm going to have to brush up on the new safety, though. he isn't unfamiliar to me but i want to get my facts straight on him.

carter getting cut is a heart breaker. hopefully he will get his chance somewhere. i don't even care if it is the UFL. i want that kid to succeed and a situation like that may be the best for him for the time being.

from gantt's twitter....this should be interesting.

Kasvinharn isn't bad, i think he played for the Bengels but don't quote me on that, but I'd guess Teal has the inside track on the starting spot, might be an improvement, he definitely tackles better and his is average in coverage. I just don't know if he has the athleticism that Godfrey brings.

Carter is kind of a suprise but maybe they did it so he could hook up with another team and have another shot somewhere else.

Kaesviharn.....................................

Well, I'm glad to see we are avoiding the injury bug. Damn we are snake bitten.

But, what can you do when you throw all your eggs into the basket of 21 of 22 starters returning. Huge gamble thinking you'll make it through a whole season without key injuries.

Fox and Hurney rolled the dice.................................

Kaesviharn is even worse than Godfrey. Hope Godfrey will come back soon.

Although maybe I can't fault him for missing so many tackles if his hand was that messed up.

seriously? how can anyone be worse than Godfrey? Pretty sure he broke it on Saturday, I will go back and watch b/c I think I remember a Panther looking like he hurt his hand.....pretty sure the hand can't be used as a scapegoat for last season and the preseason thus far.

Archived