• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has better W/L playoff ratio than Matt Ryan

dugbug

So tired of reading about Cam's playoff record but its always been there.  I think its a big deal for him to get past this.  What is nice about it is how fast he did it.  He has a way to get to Breeze obviously, but we all have this in the mean time :)

MR: 1-4... Playoff QB rank: 141   Years as pro:  7   Julio Jones: Yes

CN: 1-1... Playoff QB rank:  106   Years as pro: 4   Julio Jones: No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_starting_quarterback_playoff_records

I bet Cam has a much bigger penis that Matt Ryan.

I know a chick who (supposedly) hooked up with Cam at Auburn. She hooked up with several players so I wouldn't rule it out. But going by what she said there's a reason he's so, shall we say, aerodynamic. 

This is secondhand info anyway so it's probably BS.

I know a chick who (supposedly) hooked up with Cam at Auburn. She hooked up with several players so I wouldn't rule it out. But going by what she said there's a reason he's so, shall we say, aerodynamic. 

This is secondhand info anyway so it's probably BS.

dat fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yeah, this fanbase clearly does not believe in Cam in their true heart of hearts and that is shown by the ridiculous number of threads like this one. There are obvious insecurity issues at the root of all this.

I doubt New England fans are comparing Tom Brady to Matt Ryan trying extremely hard to prove Brady's superiority. They don't need to, they know what they got...

Archived