• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

C-O-N-T-A-I-N

PanthersClinic

yea but this is still the most ridiculous play i've ever seen

Wilson-Miracle.gif

lets hope there is no repeat of this

They actually had really good contain on this play. The secondary screwed the pooch. You can see the right end doesn't make a b-line for Wilson and instead runs parallel to the left end.  This causes Wilson to roll back 20 yards hoping somoene will lose contain but they never do. Sadly the secondary took the play off.

They actually had really good contain on this play. The secondary screwed the pooch. You can see the right end doesn't make a b-line for Wilson and instead runs parallel to the left end. This causes Wilson to roll back 20 yards hoping somoene will lose contain but they never do. Sadly the secondary took the play off.

I dunno that was just one of the luckiest plays I've ever seen. Secondary couldn't do much

They actually had really good contain on this play. The secondary screwed the pooch. You can see the right end doesn't make a b-line for Wilson and instead runs parallel to the left end.  This causes Wilson to roll back 20 yards hoping somoene will lose contain but they never do. Sadly the secondary took the play off.

Secondary had great coverage.  Just an amazing catch.  It happens.  Its one of those plays that ticks you off but you can't really blame anyone.

NFL analyst for Sports Illustrated:

Andy Benoit @ Andy_Benoit 3h

Week 8 #Seahawks Film: #Panthers prevented Wilson from

scrambling most of game. No mush rush; lane discipline in

pass rush and zone coverage

Andy Benoit @ Andy_Benoit 4h

#Panthers Film Week 8: (not exactly big news, but here:) LB’s

Davis and Kuechly great range, can get depth in zone

coverage, shrink windows.

Andy Benoit @ Andy_Benoit 3h

#Seahawks Film Week 8: Wilson hurt #Panthers with legs on

final drive after not doing much of that all game.

Archived