• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Seahawks Playoff Promo

Lilsmitty09

I bet you thought I was gonna take this week off, didn't you? HA! Never. Especially when it's against the team that I hate more than any other, the team in which the state I grew up in and currently still live in, the team with the worst fan base in all of pro sports, which to most is funny because they didn't even exist to the world until last year.

School started this week (which explains why this is so late),and all week on campus I saw roughly 10 dudes wearing nice new superbowl champions beanie/hat, 30 dudes wearing a nice brand new #12, #3 or #25 blue Seahawk jersey, and a whole lot of skinny jeans, coffee drinking - hipsters yelling "Go Hawks" to me every time I passed by in my Panther attire. I talked to a few of these people that I know and asked them why they think they will win this game. The only answers I got were: "12th man", "It's in Seattle" and "We are the best team/your team sucks, that's why". It is harder to talk football with this fanbase even more so than it is the Aints fanbase, and that is saying something. My two neighbors have had 12th man flags hung up all year, but last year or the year before or 4 years before that they didn't even have one. When we feast on another bird tonight, I expect them to quickly pull it down and grab their Patriots or Cowboys flag, blow off the dust and bring it back out. I have lived here my whole life, and these fans pop out of no where and talk the most poo to everyone when they are good, but go into hiding and act like victims when they are bad.

These fools don't know what's coming at them. Cam Newton will plow over Bobby Wagner just like Golden Tate did to Russel Wilson's wife. Byron Bell will give up a few sacks at first, but then pull an amazing block 50 yards down the field after coach Rivera tells him there will be an all you can eat buffet at Golden Coral after the game. Seattle didn't have to face the fearsome, hairy, white beast that is Mike Remmers. He will open up holes bigger than Richard Shermans mouth. Stewart and Fozzy will show the people of Seattle that Skittles turning people into legendary running backs is a myth. Kelvin Benjamin will own the "LOB" (Legion Of Bandwagoners) just like he did in October. Josh Norman will prove he is better than Richard Sherman, but ESPN will pretend they never saw it and continue to praise the best corner of all time who guards #3 receivers. And last but certainly not least, TD and Luke will show Seattle what a true team defense looks like.

Fug Seattle, Fug Washington State, Fug the Seahawks, and Fug their "fans". Go ahead and keep talking about who you'd rather play next week in the NFC Championship game, because it'll be on your Xbox while the Panthers will be in Green Bay trying to make history.

Panthers - 20

Seattle - 10

KEEP POUNDING

I saw your tweet last night asking for clips so I knew you were working on it. Checked your youtube channel before I finally fell asleep about 4am. Roll out of bed at 7am because there's no sleeping game day for me and here you are. Great start to the day!

Wonderful video!!! Strong & calm & sure. No hype, no over the top. Statement made. I love it!!

Archived