• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Suck Bowl: Patriots vs Seahawks

KillerKat

Chirst...I hate both teams. But not to the level of the Saints.

I'll probably go with the Seahawks since I like Carroll and have nothing against Wilson. The LOB talk a lot but they'll get embarrassed and shut the fugged up eventually.

It will be nice to go up against the Super Bowl champs again next year in their house for redemption.

on one hand you have the Patriots winning, where we wouldnt have to hear the sports media suckle Russel Wilson's teets, and maybe even Brady will go away.

On the other hand, watching those cheating scumbags flounder in every attempt to win a ring since being busted is a run Id like to see continue.

What a terrible matchup.

Freakin Green Bay.

Freakin Panthers.

should be entertaining actually. go seahawks, but my patriots rage has pretty much completely subsided at this point.

When the sun's light finally fades in this galaxy and all of the heat dissipates on this Earth, my hatred for NE, NO, Dallass, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta will be the last tiny ember of sentient civilization perceptible in the Milky Way.

The only way I could support the Tapetriots winning another is if Brady disappears after the game, never to be heard from again, and Belichick finally goes back under his bridge and starts charging their dillhole fanbase every time they enter that assbag stadium.

Archived