• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Suck Bowl: Patriots vs Seahawks

KillerKat

Worst Super Bowl matchup for me in recent memory. We either get to hear more constant overhyping stroking of Wilson or constant stroking of Brady. Brady already has his rings and is going to get stroked no matter what. I guess the lesser of the evils is Brady. I wouldn't be able to stand the HOF talk of Wilson if the Seahawks win.

While I'm not thrilled that Dan Quinn is probably going to land in Atlanta, I'm kind of glad that the staff changeup in the NFC West has been brutal for those teams. I'm sick of this division and I'm sick of running into that brick wall in Seattle. It's about time they all got their coaches poached.

Overhyping a young QB with back to back SB or overhyping one of the best QBs of all time win yet another championship?

You sure you're not just overbitching?

I should say over stroking of Brady. He's not over hyped.

And it's no lie that the Hawks have relied mostly on Lynch and the D to get them where they are.

In NE Brady is mostly the reason why they've been dominate for so long and won SBs.

Archived