• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Panthers Highlight Video

Lilsmitty09

No speed on the outside.

The end.

Don't need to watch.

There is more speed on this team then given credit. Start with our QB who is one of the best play makers in the league and is one of the faster QBs in the league. Then move to RBs where we have some pretty average to above average speed. Stewart and Fozzy both made some great plays this year using their quickness and speed. Then move to WR, the obvious speed guy is Philly Brown who made some nice explosive plays this year. Kelvin also has a lot more speed then given credit for which is part of the reason why he is such a deep threat. Then move to our LBs where you will see two of the fastest sideline to sideline LBs in the game. Then go to our DBs and you will see Bene and Norman who both have very good speed and both can make great plays on the ball. Then Tre Turner has solid speed as well. Yeah Harper is embarrassingly slow but hopefully he's not starting next year.

Yeah there is some slow players on this team like there is on every team. And yeah our WR position needs to add more speed and I think we will add plenty this off season. Sounds like you are looking to watch a player like Desean Jackson in Panthers highlights but you're not looking at the other positions besides WR where we have good speed. Yeah it would be nice to have a player with top end speed at WR but not a lot of teams have a player like Desean Jackson.

Just don't really understand why speed determines how good a teams highlight film is and your comment just made no sense anyways.

I loved it, as usual. Lilsmitty stays the champ of Panthers videos.

I never noticed how little chill KB has when he scores. I love it. Especially the one where he catches it while going to the ground, then just sits on the ground with his arms over his legs nodding at the DB as he is saying what I assume to be something along the lines of "did you really catch that? you didn't! you had to have dropped that". 

Archived