• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Top 10 Plays of 2014 (Video)

Lilsmitty09

Uploaded to Youtube but was taken down instantly with copyright by the NoFunLeague...so I'm trying this on Vimeo...never used it before so hopefully when most of you click this link it'll still be up and fine. Anyways had some fun making this, hope you guys can get some entertainment out of it as well. Do you agree with my list?

The NFL just started a partnership with Youtube yesterday or the day before to start an official NFL channel, so that might have Youtube actively taking down homemade NFL vids. Might be the cause of your video removal. That Vimeo looks fine to me so no worries.

Tough to argue that list. I would have snuck in Benji's first career TD catch in Tampa around and over that Buc defender. That's when I knew he'd be special.

Thanks so much for another fantastic video! Much better than reading ESPN's list of 10 pivotal moments in our season. I liked the irony of their music on your list.

Well deserved pie for you

Ugh the ESPN influence is cringeworthy. With that said I appreciate you doing these and you made some great choices. 

I would have given some consideration to a few defensive plays like the Melvin White deflected interception and the Luke Kuechly pass break up down the seem vs. the Lions. 

Maybe even that touchdown were Kelvin got drilled and held on.

Love how theres nothing but praise for every player in every highlight til the Byron Bell play and then it suddenly turns negative.  That fat tub of guts needs to spend less time at Bojangles and more time doing things like that play.

Archived