• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broker?

Hawk

Seems ticket brokers can't even fill their pre-orders because tickets are scarce (they are blaming the NFL for "holding" them) According to this, the "get in" price yesterday was $5K and today it is expected to be $7k. A week ago they were saying this was going to be the lowest prices SB ticket in years because Patriot fans have Super Bowl fatigue. Guess not. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/super-bowl-cheap-seats-going-as-high-as--5-000-each---this-market-is-ready-to-go-nuts--011925157-nfl.html

Multiple brokers told Yahoo Sports they are having issues filling pre-sold orders for Super Bowl tickets, due to tight inventory and "worst seat available" prices that have pushed as high as $5,700 per ticket. That's considered an astronomical "get-in" price, a term used for the cheapest face-value tickets offered. As one broker referred to such tickets, "Those are the ones that simply get you into the building." 

Hope you are able to go Hawk!....I would think ticket prices will start going down after today.

Well, Maybe everyone is Tired of the Patriots going to the Superbowl, so tickets are not selling. When tickets dont sell at a SB, then Prices Go up, When prices go up, You sell your Blood, and when you sell your blood, you get an infection, dont get an infection and die to buy SB tickets, just watch in on Direct TV.

any of you have friends or contact with a ticket broker by any chance?

looking for reasonably priced Super Bowl tickets....the usual places are fricken crazy

I broker freight if you know of any companies who need someone to get product moved anywhere in the North American continent.

(I may add ticket brokering to that list as well)

Well, Maybe everyone is Tired of the Patriots going to the Superbowl, so tickets are not selling. When tickets dont sell at a SB, then Prices Go up, When prices go up, You sell your Blood, and when you sell your blood, you get an infection, dont get an infection and die to buy SB tickets, just watch in on Direct TV.

This is the complete opposite of what should happen so I don't know if you are trying to be funny, or what the deal is. Tickets should go down, because tickets that go up in price will remain unsold. A filled seat is worth far more in the money you receive then an empty seat, regardless of the price.

Archived