• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your valentines gift, panthers related?

AKPantherFan

So my wife made out like a fat cat;

I said screw the flowers and chocolate and went all panthers!

2x Panther yoga pants so (I'm the real winner there)

Panther socks (knee high sexy socks!)

Panther booty shorts! (Winner again!)

NFC south champions shirt

And I got me some really cool camo blue shorts (can't not get me anything lol)

So anybody else but their significant other Panther stuff in stead of the traditional crap?

I grew some birdhouse gourds in the garden last year. They are dried and hardened now. Letting the kids paint on each including putting handprints of the 18 month old all over one.

18 months is a good age. Just before the terrible twos but after the "am I gonna break it?" stage of infancy.

My daughter is 13 now and I had to take her iphone away because it is glued to her damn hand. I want 18 months back.

18 months is a good age. Just before the terrible twos but after the "am I gonna break it?" stage of infancy.

My daughter is 13 now and I had to take her iphone away because it is glued to her damn hand. I want 18 months back.

Know the feeling. My son is 13 and I swear it is like a MMA prelim about to go down. Lol. Great kid just an asshole. Lol.

Gonna surprise her with a trip to Myrtle Beach, Outlets, and Aquarium. She loves shopping and taking pics. She's a Patriot fan. (can't tell you about anyone before Brady) lol! So I ain't buying no NFL stuff. Haha! She did get me a Panthers coat for our Anniversary tho.......she is a much better person than me. :D

Been married 37 years partly because I wouldn't buy her any Panther related stuff on Valentine's Day. Some woman are dyed in the wool Panther fans but not my wife. She tolerates my obsession and even goes to some games. But you can count on the flowers, romantic dinner and a chick flick. Might try and convince her 50 shades of gray is about a blind guy.( just kidding, she read the first book). But she likes sappy, and I like happy so it is all good. I can't complain as I got one of the glass tables out of the BOA suites that were remolded recently with no complaint from her. So it is all good......

Been married 37 years partly because I wouldn't buy her any Panther related stuff on Valentine's Day. Some woman are dyed in the wool Panther fans but not my wife. She tolerates my obsession and even goes to some games. But you can count on the flowers, romantic dinner and a chick flick. Might try and convince her 50 shades of gray is about a blind guy.( just kidding, she read the first book). But she likes sappy, and I like happy so it is all good. I can't complain as I got one of the glass tables out of the BOA suites that were remolded recently with no complaint from her. So it is all good......

Well said panthers55 ... I am going to use that phrase.  Good advice for all.

Archived