• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This random website with no sources or much credibility says Panthers are heavy player for Randall Cobb

Growl

Like I said, the guy doesn't say "anonymous sources" or anything, Pretty much just insinuates he has some bronies in the know or something. So yeah. It's crap.

http://carolina-panther-fever.sportsblog.com/posts/1860837/while_the_world_is_focusing_on_the_combine__the_panthers_are_making_moves.htm

Now it's being reported that Dave Gettleman has reached out to Drew Rosenhaus to inquire about Randall Cobb's asking price. Many close to the situation believe that Gettleman has made Cobb his top priorty in free agency which will begin in less than two weeks.

Like I said, the guy doesn't say "anonymous sources" or anything, Pretty much just insinuates he has some bronies in the know or something. So yeah. It's crap.

http://carolina-panther-fever.sportsblog.com/posts/1860837/while_the_world_is_focusing_on_the_combine__the_panthers_are_making_moves.htm

Of course Gettleman will ask. It would be ridiculous for him to do anything more than kick the tires though.

If what he "reported" were actually true, the Panthers would get hit for tampering. Something tells me the kid writing this blog doesn't know enough about football to realize that.

Seems pretty obvious he's making up stories to get attention. Heck, his story about a supposed trade of Derek Anderson isn't even fully written. It cuts off and turns into a complaint about the admins on the site :wacko:

I'm not naive enough to believe that every team in the league isn't "tampering" around the clock this time of year, but I think we can agree that this guy isn't exactly a savant.

Tampering never happens. Just ask any team's GM :lol:

I think part of the reason the NFL changed when and how free agency starts is because it was getting difficult to explain how guys had signed contracts ready for approval five minutes after midnight.

(but nobody was tampering)

Archived