• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JAX Trip Details

RoaringRiot

Haven't read through the entire thread. Riot, are you at capacity? I may have a group of 10-12 that want to go.

Waitlist for the cabanas - I would give you a 50/50 shot at making those. I'm confirming with everyone this week.

I can get as many lowers as we need. All together - behind the Panthers bench. Still very nice seat and a part of all the madness. 

Waitlist for the cabanas - I would give you a 50/50 shot at making those. I'm confirming with everyone this week.

I can get as many lowers as we need. All together - behind the Panthers bench. Still very nice seat and a part of all the madness.

Good deal. I'll get a head count and let you know. We'd most likely do the lowers anyway.

How many is on waiting list? I might have someone and I come along and we were wondering about cabanas.

So I should sign up for the cabana package? And if there aren't any more spots, we will get the lower level ticket package?

Sign up for the cabanas. I'll be confirming with everyone starting Monday. When I contact you next week I'll know if I have any open cabana spots. If not then you can grab some lowers in our block or not come (booooooo)

Archived