• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Greg Hardy won't be reinstated because he hasn't been disciplined yet

Montsta

What crime was Riley Cooper charged of when Philly disciplined him?

What crime was Big Ben charged with when the NFL disciplined him?

None of those scenarios are comparbale to each other and none are comparbale to Hardy. What they show is the NFL/teams can and will discipline players and it has nothing to do with the legal system.

Makes sense.

I know i have like 5 posts in a row but im just now reading through the thread.

Question.

Is there a chance he paid her off just to make this go away? Would the trial be postponed again? Maybe Hardy just needs this to speed up so he can be a Free Agent this spring. If the case isnt resolved, hed still be on the list right? perhaps the bitch didnt show up, knowing the trial would be postponed.. forcing hardy to pay her so he can be available in a few weeks.. ??

Honest question. I do not know the details of the trial and what happened

dude.. Hardy agreed to be on this list. Has nothing to do with the club. Your statement is correct but it doesnt disprove CRA.

Hardy was presented an option but in reality the Commish is the only one who can put players on the exempt list. A.P. has been put back on the exempt list after today's ruling, I am sure he was not happy about it.

The only reason McDonald was not put on the list is that he was not charged, not because he had a say in it.

I know i have like 5 posts in a row but im just now reading through the thread.

Question.

Is there a chance he paid her off just to make this go away? Would the trial be postponed again? Maybe Hardy just needs this to speed up so he can be a Free Agent this spring. If the case isnt resolved, hed still be on the list right? perhaps the bitch didnt show up, knowing the trial would be postponed.. forcing hardy to pay her so he can be available in a few weeks.. ??

Honest question. I do not know the details of the trial and what happened

Charges have been dismissed. The case is most likely done for now.

Archived