• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Core players vs non core players list..

WOW!!

I wouldn't trade Cody unless it was for someone really good. I think he is a good cog on a team. Still super young and developing.

But for the most part I agree.

I really do love the core of this team. Lock up mkg.

Cody is playing like a complete pussy.. He one of the most athletic 4' in the league and constantly tries to layup bull poo instead of dunking on people. . And where the fuging is his post game?? Has he used it one time yet??

Cody is playing like a complete pussy.. He one of the most athletic 4' in the league and constantly tries to layup bull poo instead of dunking on people. . And where the fuging is his post game?? Has he used it one time yet??

He isn't a finished product right now. But he has the skill set. He deserves the same patience that MKG got.

He isn't a finished product right now. But he has the skill set. He deserves the same patience that MKG got.

Skill set isn't the problem... his confidence is.. He can jump out of the gym and rarely uses it.. And I'm still waiting for him to at least attempt a post up..

Difference is Zeller's ceiling is pretty low.

Only thing else he could improve on is knocking down shot consistently.

He ain't a post player. Ain't a defender. And average rebounder.

I wouldn't say it is low but I would agree that he doesn't have much star potential in him. But when he is fully grown and developed he could be one of the more intense rebounders and post players in the game. Maybe like a better version of Chris Andersen.

He's still a keeper none the less. Cho's drafting has improved over time. I don't think many teams would've reached for Zeller like we did but he's looking like a top 5 player in the draft and the best top 5 pick aside from Oladipo.

Archived