• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn update

Jeremy Igo

Our expectations are so low that Corey Brown is now considered a "great receiver". Good lord.

I think this draft class has made us forget what realistic expectations are of rookie receivers. Remember Brown missed several games due to injury as well as the fact he was behind Jason avant for half the season and rarely saw the field. (Rivera is too damn loyal sometimes.)

He looked great when he did see the field though (just not on special teams dear lord) I see a lot of potential for him going forward. (which is what I consider as great)

We somehow got 2 great receivers in a draft in which we only drafted one. Gettlemagic.

I guess that depends on your definition of draft class. He was considered a late rounder in the 2014 draft and we got him as soon as the draft ended. I mean, we can get technical if you want to pretend you didn't know what I meant....

I guess that depends on your definition of draft class. He was considered a late rounder in the 2014 draft and we got him as soon as the draft ended. I mean, we can get technical if you want to pretend you didn't know what I meant....

I'm just being a smartass, but I seriously cannot define him as a great receiver. He was serviceable. 296 yards and 2 TDs are decent numbers for an undrafted receiver. But Gettis had 500 yards and 3 TDs his rookie season and we all know how he turned out. I don't think it is unfair to not be overly impressed by his numbers.

Can we please stop talking about Cotchery like he's in the plans..

Dude can't beat a DE on a 9 route.. Please stop coming up with Scenario where he's a primary part of this offense. .

Can you stfu for 5 min? Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery. Cotchery in the slot, Cotchery in the X, Cotchery in the Y, Cotchery in the backfield... how about you stop trying to troll?

Can you stfu for 5 min? Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery Cotchery. Cotchery in the slot, Cotchery in the X, Cotchery in the Y, Cotchery in the backfield... how about you stop trying to troll?

If I was trolling I guess it worked..

Do you need a pacifier little one..lol

If Cotchery is in the plans, I hope the plan is no more than to allow him an opportunity to compete for a roster spot. Cotchery as the #4? I'm alright with that. Cotchery starting as the #2? Fug that noise.

Watch out Snake will whine all over you for this opinion. .

Archived