• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Morgan hints at meeting with the Panthers

Sam Mills Fan

Before you go around using words like "dumb" and "stupid", you better read some of your own posts. You should be very humble in that department. One of the great ironies in life is that people who actually are dumb are usually too stupid to know it. So keep preaching from your pulpit of assumed wisdom, and maybe some idiots will believe you.

Who ever said I needed evidence from court to decide that Hardy has character issues? When a "settlement:" is reached, what do you think that means? A guy was just given $12m for doing nothing and he has a chance to clear his name in court. There is a "settlement." The girl goes away, case is dismissed, you presume innocence. An innocent man would clear his name by having his day in court. When a person with a ton of money "settles" out of court and the witness in his case disappears, there is no platform for you to start yelling, "We don't know..." We, Roger Goodell, and Jerry Richardson, do not need a conviction to know what happened based on statements that were presented during the process. The photo of the speedometer, the act of riding a motorcycle, etc. suggest stupid decisions. I don't even think a few random statements from a few teammates means the entire team wants him back--we don't know, do we?

This forum is the court of public opinion...The court of the NFL-that is all that matters but one you refuse to acknowledge. He would be crucified under the new NFL rules, but the Rice ruling will probably cause Goodell to go easy on him. Does that make him innocent? I was pointing to things that suggest character flaws, and you defend each one as if you just got a junior lawyer kit at Walmart. I make assumptions about people every day without court reports to go by, and I am usually right.

Now that you are the defender of the wrongly oppressed, why don't you defend Bill Cosby and celebrate his contributions to humanity? Anyone who calls him a rapist based on the statements of other women has a right to do so without a conviction. We don't need courts to think for ourselves--especially when the people with money start buying silence.

Take that junior lawyer kit back to Walmart and get your $2.99 back. It has no use here.

Stfu stupid. . Now what??

I don't agree with you.. You brought up BS to question his character (not knowing the full story) and acted like poo was fact.. When it isn't. .

I'm sorry you can't take the time to read the testimony and the facts of the case like the general public.. And make your own opinion. . Like I did. . I don't need to be a junior lawyer to see that the victim change her story 3x and the police on the scene didn't feel the need to make a arrest at the scene or investigate the "30 guns" that turned into 10. ..

Also genius Cosby is being accused by 20 something women over a 30 year span.. Not one woman who most are now questioning her credibility. . So nice analogy. .lol

And what mental headaches are you talking about? In his first 4 yrs he didn't cause any problems. And his teammates like him so you can't even say it's a locker room thing

Yeah, because wiping out on a motorcycle because of your own failure to yield, failure to exercise due care, and following too closely and THEN "tweeting" pictures while you are driving 100+ MPH on a highway are direct evidence of a sane, mature mind that cares about his own and other's well-being.

The rest of Hardy's issues choosing the wrong woman to have relations with.. Another thing that happens to normal dudes on a daily basis. .

Speeding-Pic.jpg

Not exactly a great decision either...

And it's not just choosing the wrong woman. It's ending the relationship and going back to her.

Anymore info on this? Haven't heard anything from official channels.

Only other semi-legit person I've seen mention it was a Las Vegas bettor with over 100,000 followers including guys like Schefter and Chris Mortensen. Take that for what it's worth. I haven't actually seen him linked anywhere yet only that Tennessee reporters were saying he was getting offers from other teams.

http://www.panthersfanz.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21381

Hardy's accident story..

Riding his bike on a wet street.. Nobody was charged for reckless driving. . Just a simple accident. . That happens every day to people without character question. .

Hmmmm... why did you decide to leave out the part at that link that noted that Hardy was cited for failure to yield, failure to exercise due care, and following too closely?

Wouldn't have been convenient to the point that you were trying to make maybe?

Only other semi-legit person I've seen mention it was a Las Vegas bettor with over 100,000 followers including guys like Schefter and Chris Mortensen. Take that for what it's worth. I haven't actually seen him linked anywhere yet only that Tennessee reporters were saying he was getting offers from other teams.

You can just say incarcerated Bob lol

Archived