• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin signed to one year deal

Darth Biscuit

Honestly, there's nothing bad about this signing. Being an ERFA, we get him at vet min. He had some pretty clutch grabs for first downs, and had a TD. Just forget about the PR/KR in his past(not his fault anyway), and he's all good for a #4/5 WR.

I cringe thinking he's a 4 and it's hard to imagine there only being 100+- WRs in the world better than him. I hope he's not active barring injuries.

I don't get the disdain for Bersin. He never should have been returning punts anyway.

He can contribute at WR. Just not as the first fugging read in a playoff game. I'm looking at you Shula.

Or the only WR option, as he was on the Chanceler INT.

What in the actual fug was Shula thinking?

I cringe thinking he's a 4 and it's hard to imagine there only being 100+- WRs in the world better than him. I hope he's not active barring injuries.

Why?  I can understand cringing when he's in for Benjamin(again, not his fault).  He runs good routes and has above average hands.  I have no problem with it.  I'd say if you actually compare his production to most #4 WRs, it's probably all in line.

This guy has also been with the panthers for 3 years now (2 on practice squad 1 on roster). He knows all the WR positions, all the special teams positions and is a possession receiver. This is a special teams and depth signing behind cotchery. It is only a 1 year deal most likely for vet minimum. They can cut him during training camp and have zero cap hit most likely. This is a bottom of the roster signing and a decent one at that in my opinion.

Archived