• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Bradford + picks traded to Philly for Nick Foles

jamos14

The Rams should change their name to the Coyotes for the way they trick teams out of their picks.

For those that don't know the coyote in Native stories is the trickster. And if you live near them you'll know they're very clever. I watched one steal a bag of Doritos out of a work truck.

It's turning into a real train wreck over there in Philly.

Anyone seen Johnny Rockets?

I am just as confused as the next guy. I don't know what is going on but Chip is either a genius or an absolute moron. Guess we will start to find out come September. One thing is for sure, if whatever it is that he is doing fails it will all be on him and I'd hate to see how far back it sets the franchise. 

I am just as confused as the next guy. I don't know what is going on but Chip is either a genius or an absolute moron. Guess we will start to find out come September. One thing is for sure, if whatever it is that he is doing fails it will all be on him and I'd hate to see how far back it sets the franchise. 

Yeah I agree with you. I thought this was a bad trade for St. Louis until I saw the picks Philly gave up.

I think Bradford could be pretty good in Kelly's offense if he can stay healthy. Problem is, Kelly has already traded away his best WR, and RB. Considering Bradford's injury history, that's not exactly a recipe for success the way I see it. But maybe Chip knows better.

we will look back on this off season for Philly and either be amazed at what a genious Chip Kelly was or we'll have visions of when they found him hanging from the top of the liberty bell.  I can't see any of these moves being really good for the eagles...guess we'll see.

Would it make you happy for them to make giant stupid moves just to make headlines?

It would make several people on here happy... 

The main ones bitching that we aren't doing anything, would be the first ones in line to crucify the man that made the moves, when everything comes crashing down.

Yeah I agree with you. I thought this was a bad trade for St. Louis until I saw the picks Philly gave up.

I think Bradford could be pretty good in Kelly's offense if he can stay healthy. Problem is, Kelly has already traded away his best WR, and RB. Considering Bradford's injury history, that's not exactly a recipe for success the way I see it. But maybe Chip knows better.

Sam Bradford can't be the plan for Philly. He hasn't played on full season healthy since his rookie year. Philly has to have a plan in place to get Mariota.

It would make several people on here happy... 

The main ones bitching that we aren't doing anything, would be the first ones in line to crucify the man that made the moves, when everything comes crashing down.

It's as if they don't realize other people not only notice but remember how much they contradict themselves over time.

Reports are saying the Redskins have interest in Mariota at 5. My issue is why trade Foles to Rams. Instead why not get a deal for Foles to the Jets at #6 plus picks and put pressure on the Redskins if they really want Mariota.

I doubt the Skins really want him... smokescreen

Archived