• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Could Receive A One Or Two-Game Suspension

NcPsa10

NFL is expected to have announce a statement regarding free agent DE Greg Hardy by Thursday.

Hardy is expected to receive either a one- or two-game suspension from the league for his involvement in a domestic violence incident that was eventually settled out of court.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2393274-insider-buzz-nfl-will-suspend-fa-greg-hardy-unlikely-to-get-long-term-contract?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-mob-art-vid-16

Clearly the biggest losers in this situation isn't Hardy, the NFL or his next team. It's the 2014 Carolina Panthers.

What sucks for Hardy and the team is he could have been under contract if it wasn't for this mess. I agree he has served his time since he did as the NFL asked him to by not playing. If anything the team should get a nice compensatory pick, even I doubt we will, since it is like having a guy on our roster but then losing him (which was a season even though he got paid). I cant blame him if he sues the NFL for causing him to lose money on potential contracts and his reputation. If Ray Rice can get a good settlement then he set a precedence for others also both ways.

Archived