• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman: Oher can be answer at left tackle

Jeremy Igo

Wow. This is complete BS. Oher did not win the Superbowl playing the left tackle position. He was moved to RT at the start of the Ravens Superbowl run, after being horrible on the left side of the line the last four games of that season. 

One thing to make a questionable signing, but it is another to flat out lie about it to cover your tail. 

Actions speak louder than words.

If come draft day, Gettleman completely neglects improving the offensive line, then we will have something to talk about. Otherwise, I'm not sure what to take out of this. It isn't like Gettleman is going to say, "we're still not sure if Oher can solidify this group."

We didn't draft Trai Turner?

Or sign Andrew Norwell?

(how in the heck did these guys get on our roster?) :unsure:

More athletic, stronger.

Gross had average at best ability, but his technique was steller.

Which is why he was such a good consistent tackle, even on the left side when most experts thought he could only be on the right.

Love Oher's talent. Don't know why anybody wouldn't. He's back with one of the best line coaches in the league.

I like that.

If ya don't, I don't care.

Piss off.

We didn't draft Trai Turner?

Or sign Andrew Norwell?

(how in the heck did these guys get on our roster?) :unsure:

you can't compare interior linemen to tackles.sure i agree that they have to coheisevely form a unit,but they are entirely two different animals.

no doubt Turner and Norwell are two studs and DG deserves credit

but the same can't be said for our tackles Chandler,Remmers,Bell,Kugbila and Oher.

Archived