• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Gettleman is a GM... and you aren't.

Jeremy Igo

Bersin is not a solid f'n 3rd or 4th wr.. He is barley a 5th WR. . He would be on no other playoff team last year. .

He is the Armanti Edwards of the huddle now..

I pray Gettlemen comes thru with his promise to give Cam more weapons.. So we can cut him and Cotchery. .

Based off of what? What did he do that showed that he doesn't have the talent to play on an NFL team.

He made some particularly reliable catches for us last season. There's no reason not to keep him unless he regresses.

He's done a lot more than Edwards has ever done for us.

But i mean if you're 100% sure he wouldn't be on any other layoff team please, tell me how and why hes worse than other 4th string WRs on other playoff teams. I can name one 4th string WR who's probably better than him yet this is the same guy you guys are bitching and moaning about us bringing in for a visit.

We made the playoffs the last two years in a row, and in both cases made it to the second round.

That puts us within two games of the Super Bowl and ahead of 24 other teams in back to back seasons.

So basically 11 years ago when we were actually in the SB

I want guy who don't trip when their number is called in the red zone or dudes who can't beat a DE on a go route..

What is so wrong with wanting more play makers on the field and on the roster??

Nobody's.

Saying.

Bersin's.

Cemented.

On the roster.

All people are saying is "Hey why are you criticizing our GM for At Least bringing him in to Training camp when it literally affects nothing about how we'r going to handle the FA/Draft"

Archived