• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twitter War Marc James vs Chris Kro[E]ger. .

WOW!!

I take no greater pride in the internet that I assisted in personally helping Marc James get fired.  DJ the Suit is a good man that listens to his constituents. 

I would bludgeon Marc James with a baby seal baseball bat with a nail at the end of it for 50 cents.

We were talking about why Kroeger would ever leave the Charlotte market - I said money.

But you're right....whoever offered Marc more money should be fired or have to pay it themselves.

Sorry. Thought you were talking about Captain Douchenozzle.

Kroeger is the best guy that late afternoon slot has had since I've lived in this area.

Marc James was the worst kind of loser. He knew nothing about football and had nothing interesting to say, yet he acted like he knew everything and people were hanging on his every word.

Atlanta deserves him.

When you have to brag to your 95% male listeners how much of a ladies man you are then you're more than likely not a ladies man.

From what I've heard, ladies generally considered him creepy.

(that happens to a lot of guys who think they're good looking but really aren't)

One of my mom's favorite sayings was "If you have to tell me how good you are, you're not".

I live in the Triad and we get Kroeger's show from 3-7.  I like it a lot especially on the drive home from work.  When we first got WFNZ's Primetime with the Packman I was delighted because we were in a sports talk black hole up here, nothing at all except a weak signal with a couple of locals.  Then enter Taylor and Marc.  Liked one and hated the other...you can guess which one.  I really like Kroeger...and I like his co-hosts, especially John "Killer" Kilgo.  That guy just tells it like it is...wrong or right I respect that poo.  Killer doesn't care if you like him or his opinions and throws political correctness out the window. 

Eh I don't listen too much to evening radio. I would rather listen to the guy on now than Marc "with a C" James. Still though I think what the current guy does is bite on the easy story to get callers. Today he did some bit about knocking the Carolina fanbase about always complaining about refs. Well all fan bases to that, honestly. It doesn't really matter. I've seen some pretty dumb panther talk on facebook; people can be just plain stupid with their comments. That is always going to be a thing with any fan base. Instead he made it a Carolina issue. Seemed like it was an easy way to some radio time.

I take no greater pride in the internet that I assisted in personally helping Marc James get fired. DJ the Suit is a good man that listens to his constituents.

I would bludgeon Marc James with a baby seal baseball bat with a nail at the end of it for 50 cents.

Wait, so Marc was actually fired, rather than taking what amounted to a promotion?

Wait, so Marc was actually fired, rather than taking what amounted to a promotion?

I think it was a "mutual parting of ways". So in other word, yes.  These guys have contracts and I assume they told him they wouldn't be renewing his contract and was free to start looking for work. 

Archived