• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the first Free Agent Signing this week

SCP

What this team needs is actual competition at the tackle position. I hope he brings in 2 or 3 more to challenge for the position and back-up role.

Only problem is we have round about $7 mil to play with.

Some of ya'll really think they bring in another OT? I think the rest of the way they are going ST types. The OT will be addressed in the draft. I mean he went into 2014 with freaking Bell/Chandler holding down the edges.

I genuinely believe that they will do exactly as you say because I firmly believe that the special teams were our biggest weakness in the fall and our biggest priority in the spring. However, picking a special team player is nearly impossible because I have not heard of any of them, and some of us want that prize more than we are admitting. 

Looking back, we have done a lot to shore up our special teams. I noticed that there were games when the punt returner for the other team was the only one in the picture when he caught a long Nortman punt.  We signed a gunner (maybe 2).  We signed a very good return man.  I expect our next signing could be a ST linebacker, but I can't begin to guess.

I would not be surprised if we signed another OT.   Having 5 on the 90-man roster (Oher, Foucault, Chandler, Remmers, and a free agent) still leaves the door open for a rookie to win a job after developing. Foucault goes to the PS or gets cut, Chandler could move back inside to G, etc.

Yeah no way he picks up another OT unless we draft one.

My first thought was Safety help but looking at the market there is very little options.

Next was WR plenty of good options there.

Then I remember this is Gettleman and there are some decent DE out there. 

But I finally decided on the safe pick and went WR.

First place I looked was S, and I nearly picked the one from the Giants, but then I started thinking, "We have Boston, Rivera likes Harper and Jones is getting better--Is there something there with Lester? etc. 

Who knows! 

First place I looked was S, and I nearly picked the one from the Giants, but then I started thinking, "We have Boston, Rivera likes Harper and Jones is getting better--Is there something there with Lester? etc. 

Who knows! 

Yeah I was thinking Stevie Brown too.  He would be a good grab. 

Archived