• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys in negotiations with Greg Hardy?

UNCrules2187

Regardless of what it appears to be, unless you were there and witnessed money changing hands, how do you claim so definitively she was paid off? Sure, we all know that's probably what happened, but making such definitive statements are legally considered to be slanderous and amount to false accusations.

If the DA or other officials involved with the case made the same statement as you, Hardy would be more than justified in filing a lawsuit for slander or defamation in making such false claims. And as long as no one can confirm anything, everything is pure speculation.

Are you actually asserting that he didn't reach a monetary settlement with her?

You guys kill me.

Are you actually asserting that he didn't reach a monetary settlement with her?

You guys kill me.

I didn't say that. I simply pointed out there is nothing but speculation and circumstantial evidence. The DA has already stated more than once that he'd prosecute if he could gain any information to prove a settlement.

Cowboys official website:

"Hardy spent most of the day at Valley Ranch Tuesday, meeting with various coaches on the staff.

While he left late afternoon without a deal in place, it appears negotiations could start in the evening with the possibility of a deal getting struck as early as Wednesday.

Hardy is scheduled to remain in the Dallas area until Wednesday with a possible revisit in the morning, which could involve a physical if the negotiations get that far."

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2015/03/17/after-day-long-visit-hardy-cowboys-continue-talks-could-revisit-wed

Archived