• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I had a heart attack last week

cookinwithgas

Stay on the plavix or effient longer than a year if possible. I had my second heart attack last month from a blocked stent. This one was much worse than my first and now I'm on a portable diffibulator. Depression can also occur, so keep on top of it and know the signs. I just spent a week in the hospital because of depression I developed after this one.

Glad you're ok!

The plavix for a year is an absolute with asprin. I have another blockage that they are going to be looking at next month and deciding whether drugs will help it or more surgery is required.

I am sure that having another heart attack if you are doing everything they say to do would be pretty depressing all right.

man I'm going to get checked out soon. I'm only 29amd have chest pains all the time

alot of unhealthy years..

yeah i'm 28 and basically lived off mickey's hand grenades and fast food until i was 26

thankfully heart problems and cancer don't run in my family but diabetes is all over the place on both sides.  i figure it's only a matter of time for me.

Archived