• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I had a heart attack last week

cookinwithgas

and yeah it sucked but yeah I'm recovering great, but the point is

right when the doctor was removing the blood clot he said "Oh yeah, now we're cookin with gas!" I poo you not.

That's hilarious, I have to admit the office heard me lol'd. Back to the point, charcoal tastes way better ;)

Get better!

My car accident in January gave my back six herniated discs with two really not so good areas, thank goodness some neurologist was to schedule me for the ninth of April. I cannot believe every doctor is booked in Greenville till May for neurologists. Second opinions suck and hopefully I will not need invasive surgery.

50 and yeah I am going on some cardiac rehab thing and I've already gotten healther eating wise - not that I was really eating that unhealthy overall before. Exercise just plain sucks to me but now its going to happen blah. I will say that over the past few days I've been eating like a pig but have still lost 2 pounds since I've kind of eliminated all junk, just fruit, wheat bread, veggies, lean meat etc.

Cardiac unit nurses are generally insanely hot by the way.

50 and yeah I am going on some cardiac rehab thing and I've already gotten healther eating wise - not that I was really eating that unhealthy overall before. Exercise just plain sucks to me but now its going to happen blah. I will say that over the past few days I've been eating like a pig but have still lost 2 pounds since I've kind of eliminated all junk, just fruit, wheat bread, veggies, lean meat etc.

Cardiac unit nurses are generally insanely hot by the way.

Not hot enough for another visit.  Glad it wasn't a major one. 

removing the blood clot, that doesn't make any sense.... what exactly did you have?

From what I understand there was a blood clot in my artery leading to a heart attack. You say it like this doesn't happen but I'm pretty certain that's how they explained it to me. They put a stent in where the blood vessel was not working so I have to take this particular medicine for a year...

Archived