• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Blue Goose Huddlers

Jeremy Igo

au-panther and marguide. although they don't post enough. both are very knowledgeable. I think marguide just lurks during the offseason. But AU-Panther is on point with cap stuff

i particularly like frash and I Mean He Was Found Guilty/Nicks to the Colts/ I Registered To Post This and the Fuzz because they poo all over poo posters and it's funny.

Good post, and you've reminded me of an odd phenomenon I've noticed.

For whatever reason, there's something of a disconnect between my football life and my real world life.

In the real world, I'm politically conservative, yet it seems most of the people with whom I agree in football discussions are politically to the left.  And some who are conservative like me (or in some cases even way more than me) are posters with whom I hardly ever agree when it comes to football.

Weird :unsure:

It's actually one of the reasons I rarely post in The Tinderbox.  When I come to this board, I'd rather talk football than politics, and I got tired of having real world arguments with people I agreed with on football issues :lol:

For whatever reason, there's something of a disconnect between my football life and my real world life.

In the real world, I'm politically conservative, yet it seems most of the people with whom I agree in football discussions are politically to the left. And some who are conservative like me (or in some cases even way more than me) are posters with whom I hardly ever agree when it comes to football.

It's actually one of the reasons I rarely post in The Tinderbox. When I come to this board, I'd rather talk football than politics, and I got tired of having real world arguments with people I agreed with on football issues :lol:

I could agree with this statement.

I am disappoint.

I was once nominated to be a mod.

I think it's just a Super Bowl hangover..

You're doing okay.  Have to admit I was getting you and Linville George mixed up for a while.

I'd add that Linville George is also a very solid poster who deserves mention in this thread.

No points for lurkin, but getting my post in here anyway.

Generally, I'll look for Mr Scot's post and ignore the noise.

I give out pie like a cheap hooker though, so maybe I should get rep for that....oh wait, rep changed to pie....

No points for lurkin, but getting my post in here anyway.

Generally, I'll look for Mr Scot's post and ignore the noise.

I give out pie like a cheap hooker though, so maybe I should get rep for that....oh wait, rep changed to pie....

Perhaps we should start referring to lurking as 'skulking'.

But frash.exe is the best and this place would suck without him. He just needs to change his picture back to smug American Psycho Christian Bale because that's who I see when I read his posts.

Frash's snarky attitude in other subforums probably prevents him from being mentioned more in this thread, but his football-related posts are easily some of the most sensible, factual, and well-thought posts on the huddle.

...and that's coming from a guy who doesn't always agree with his football posts.

Chimera's another good one.

I'm now remembering again why I hate these threads, because there are lots of people worth mentioning and I'm gonna hate it if I forget someone.  which I'm sure I already have :(

So if you're good and I forgot you, I'll just go ahead and apologize now.

(I'm kind of an old man) :unsure:

In the real world, I'm politically conservative, yet it seems most of the people with whom I agree in football discussions are politically to the left.  And some who are conservative like me (or in some cases even way more than me) are posters with whom I hardly ever agree when it comes to football.

It's actually one of the reasons I rarely post in The Tinderbox.  When I come to this board, I'd rather talk football than politics, and I got tired of having real world arguments with people I agreed with on football issues :lol:

You're just like me, or i'm just like you. Given you're the elder, I'll go and say i'm just like you.

You're just like me, or i'm just like you. Given you're the elder, I'll go and say i'm just like you.

And you're a good quality poster as well.

Maybe Igo should have asked people to name cheap, high quality posters.

(pretty sure Jase and Jangler would be the first names given, there)

Archived