• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Richardson did flex muscles regarding Hardy

dswofford

Also, I have a higher opinion of you than the sort of simplistic "oh he paid her off, that means he must be guilty" mindset we see from the uninformed masses.  I see all these comments on PFT articles, elsewhere and people I talk to up here and it just amazes me that people can be so utterly simple minded than to believe that because he paid her off it's proof that he did it.  You're better than that.

I just think a guy like Hardy would fight to his grave if this woman pulled a Gone Girl on him which was what your post was implying she might have done. Very strange that you would reward something for doing something that despicable.

I just think a guy like Hardy would fight to his grave if this woman pulled a Gone Girl on him which was what your post was implying she might have done. Very strange that you would reward something for doing something that despicable.

It's possible.  I haven't seen Gone Girl (no spoilers, though you've already kinda spoiled it :P), but I could just as easily believe he'd value the huge financial hit he'd take by fighting it more than the principle of making sure she doesn't get away with her heinous actions.

Man a lot of you guys act like Hardy is an elite, 1st ballot hall of famer we'll never replace.

Hardy is an elite run stoper and a good pass rusher. A lot of his sacks were buffed up late in the season from weaker OTs, but he's got a motor that never stops.

Our Run defense suffered more than our pass rush when he was gone last year, we'll be fine without him

Man a lot of you guys act like Hardy is an elite, 1st ballot hall of famer we'll never replace.

Hardy is an elite run stoper and a good pass rusher. A lot of his sacks were buffed up late in the season from weaker OTs, but he's got a motor that never stops.

Our Run defense suffered more than our pass rush when he was gone last year, we'll be fine without him

Don't think we'll be fine without him, as evidenced by our pathetic pass rush last year.  If Hardy plays 5 or 6 more years like the past two years he will be a 1st ballot hall of famer.  Having a motor that never stops, combined with his abilities in the pass rush AND the run are a very rare combination.

Don't think we'll be fine without him, as evidenced by our pathetic pass rush last year.  If Hardy plays 5 or 6 more years like the past two years he will be a 1st ballot hall of famer.  Having a motor that never stops, combined with his abilities in the pass rush AND the run are a very rare combination.

Our Pass Rush suffered more from CJ being hurt most of the year than Hardy being gone. We need some young talent to replace him, yes, but the hole he left is much smaller than the hole Peppers left when he went to Chicago. Our D-line was also a lot worse as a whole then than it is now.

It's a team sport, Hardy is good yes and he was an emotional hype man for us, but already hard one okay year without him. We can move on.

I really wish JR would become a hands off type of owner. Let the football geniuses run the show and make personnel decisions. Somebody get JR a box of kleenex for his next cry session.

he does let his football guys make the decisions except where he when he feels the need to handle it personally, which is rare with Richardson.

But PLEASE, keep spouting off as if he is a jerry jones or the late al davis.

I love the excuses that my fellow panther fans are making to call the owner a hypocrite.

You simply can't compare apples to oranges, no matter how hard you try.

It's Richardson's team, he can do with it what he wants to. If ya disagree with him so strongly, then don't cheer for the team.

No, I'm not aaying it doesn't make not fans by disagreeing, but the hate rhat is being spolled in this thread suggests that many of you are better off devoting your time to something else.

If Gone Girl taught us anything, it's that if a woman has that level of intent to ruin you, as a man there is little to nothing you can do to remove yourself from the situation and potential ramifications of false accusations.

Sometimes, things are bigger than football. I think Greg Hardy was treated unfairly by the league, along with AP, but JR has his name stamped next to this logo. What kind of message is he sending to his daughters or granddaughters by allowing Hardy to be on the team?

Don't necessarily agree with everything said about Hardy by Holder, but I can understand why JR doesn't want him around. I think his thought process was backed up by the vast majority of the league.

Archived