• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers get a 5th and 6th comp.

jdpanther5

LOL did someone really say trade our 5th and 6th for a 3rd? Yea no one would do that, especially in today's game...learn to NFL man. Whoever would give up their 3rd for that would basically have to fire themself.

Existing 3rd and 5th to move up a few spots maybe

With these comp picks, I would love it if we were able to move our actual 5th or 6th to move up in the 3rd for a guy like Phillip Dorsett or Tyler Lockett. I know a #2 receiver is what we need, but even over Philly or Ginn, either of those guys could secure our slot position for years to come.

Existing 3rd and 5th to move up a few spots maybe

Oh yea to move up in earlier rounds would be fine but like you said, I think I'd rather see what he can do with the full array of picks.

He did make a trade last year so maybe those later round move ups are more his style.

I wouldn't be surprised if we traded up somewhere in rounds 1-3 to secure a player that fulfills a need (starts). I don't believe that all 9 draft choices will make the team so may make sense to go up and get a specifc player.

Archived