• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers now have two 5th round comp picks, not 5th and 6th

SgtJoo

Mad, I know there's loads of offseason stupid being flung around and I know it gets annoying, but Nick and UNC888 are actually pretty good for discussion and stuff.

Obviously you can disagree, but I wouldn't lump these guys in with the idiots. They're quality posters.

My two cents, for what it's worth.

I am just giving Nick poo on this one.....I think it is a pretty dumb comment. 

But yes, he does usually bring good discussion to the table.

Well, actually you are the one that made the original stupid statement and continues to argue the point.

The poo you quoted was a fuging joke, thus the funny gif.  Dip shits like you are turning it in to something else.  My original statement was just that, a fuging statement, that didn't mean poo, and shouldn't have meant poo to you, or anyone else, because it doesn't fuging matter at all really.  Christ... bunch of fuging adult babies getting that worked up over it?  Get some help...

The poo you quoted was a fuging joke, thus the funny gif.  Dip shits like you are turning it in to something else.  My original statement was just that, a fuging statement, that didn't mean poo, and shouldn't have meant poo to you, or anyone else, because it doesn't fuging matter at all really.  Christ... bunch of fuging adult babies getting that worked up over it?  Get some help...

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

The poo you quoted was a fuging joke, thus the funny gif. Dip shits like you are turning it in to something else. My original statement was just that, a fuging statement, that didn't mean poo, and shouldn't have meant poo to you, or anyone else, because it doesn't fuging matter at all really. Christ... bunch of fuging adult babies getting that worked up over it? Get some help...

Ease up dude. Look above.

Lots of folks are a little edgy right now.

Ease up dude. Look above.

Lots of folks are a little edgy right now.

Edgy for what, is unknown to me.  Never figured such a simple, meaningless really, statement could fuel unecessarily heated debate.  Too late now though, can't take back what's been said

Dont trade any picks. Lets draft 9 solid rookies

That might indeed happen, but we are a very young team already and Gman might want to upgrade his picks in a couple rounds rather than have these guys destined for backup roles.

You never know

Edgy for what, is unknown to me. Never figured such a simple, meaningless really, statement could fuel unecessarily heated debate. Too late now though, can't take back what's been said

Edgy because there's a load of morons sh--ting up the board with stupid, asinine posts.

You're not one of them, but there's a lot of it and it's pissing people off.

Don't let it get to ya.

Archived