• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots ineligible receiver play is out

Mr. Scot

I've had this account for years and I've hated the patriots ever since they beat us in the superbowl with a passion. But I really don't see what's wrong with that. You're telling me you would be made if Shula was smart enough to confuse defenses that way? I highly doubt it. Don't let your hate for a team cloud your judgment of the game. I hate Lebron James too, but he's the best player in the game. I hate the patriots, but those plays were smart.

You may not remember but Rodeo is in love with the Patriots because his mom's cousin, twice removed, best friend played 30 seconds for the Patriots. He's a fuging a douche and I really wish he would die in a horrible way. I have no idea who you are I just take the chance to hate on that little bitch any chance I get because the world would be a much better place without him.

I absolutely hate the patriots, but I do give them props for being smart enough to see a hole in the system and exploit it. They outsmarted opposing defenses. Nothing I can do but give them some credit for that.

No they just outsmarted the refs. Refs came out after the game saying the Patriots' plays were not allowed and the refs just didn't have time to catch it during the game. They're cheating scumbags.

You may not remember but Rodeo is in love with the Patriots because his mom's cousin, twice removed, best friend played 30 seconds for the Patriots. He's a fuging a douche and I really wish he would die in a horrible way. I have no idea who you are I just take the chance to hate on that little bitch any chance I get because the world would be a much better place without him.

Lol that's fair

Its illegal as of today.  Ill use sufferage as an analogy here.  It used to be legal to tell a woman or a black person they cant vote until the constitution was amended.  Does it mean it was right before the amendment?  Thats up to you, but it was "legal"

This is not going to end well. 

That analogy only works if the Patriots were allowed to do it, but no one else was. 

I agree with this and here's why.

A defensive player can easily make the differentiation that a guy with an ineligible number is now eligible. It is much harder to break a habit of wanting to cover a guy with an eligible number.

Sure the Patriots found a way to bend the rules to their advantage but to me that's against the spirit of fair play... Aka the Patriot way...

I could frame it with a question my mom always used to ask.

If you have to cheat, are you really that good?

that's not cheating if it's against the rules.

if shula came up with something that genius we'd al ………………you know what i can't even finish that thought

Ah yes I remember that.. he openly admitted his opinion was extremely personally biased and yet he couldn't understand how that probably makes your opinion wrong..

Archived