• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jameis Winston and NFL Network

raleigh-panther

Winston is about as innocent as it relates to Kinsman's allegation as you can

If she cannot even meet the most basics of burdens in a unfair, heavily weighted in her favor Student Code of Conduct hearing (and subsequent appeal that was denied) by a retired FL supreme court judge...

that's pretty indicative of innocence on the part of Jamies Winston.

A college would never look the other way for a player or college........and not just any player

I'm sure if your life depended on that opinion you would rethink it.

lol, wat. No, it would be the same. I'm not blinded by the ACC circlejerk that happens in the South, when obviously there is evidence to the contrary.

Nioce, that explains it totally! I remember reading in this book somewhere that "Let he without sin cast the first stone" 

So please continue throwing stones at Winston because I am sure you are as your post so articulately states without sin or character issues. 

Let it be known as of now if you fail to judge a man you have never met you are of bad character. 

Thanks for illustrating my point. 

A college would never look the other way for a player or college........and not just any player

That is what I thought.

When it comes to Erica's allegations...the best those moronic enough to believe the BS flying out of her mouth is to speak in generalities about conspiracies and cover-ups. This despite the fact that both FSU and the Tallahassee PD at the SAME TIME this nonsense started...was prosecuting Greg Dent, a player ACTUALLY PLAYING for FSU when he was arrested on sexual assault charges. (Supposedly, FSU and the Police Department was covering up for Winston at a time when Winston hadn't even thrown a football or thrown a pitch a FSU)

Come to find out, that a jury, of all women, in less than an hour returned a verdict of not guilty...You know, the same DA's office/Police department that is supposedly covering up for a freshman who wasn't even promised the starter's job. :rolleyes:

Nobody will actually talk about the facts of this case because as soon a you touch the surface, the entire story(ies) fall completely apart.

To this day (2.5 years later) Erica cannot explain how she got from Potbelly's to inside of Winston's room without her friends, Winston's friends, or more importantly the forensic evidence contradicting her story.

Just stop while you are ahead. 

The thing that you guys need to realize is that Cam is almost single handidly responsible for changing the perspective on incoming prospects with similar skill sets. While it sucks realizing that Cam had to endure a literal character assassination, he's basically paved the way for an overall acceptance and expectation of success from similar prospects.

Take solace in the fact that we possess the literal game changer on our team.

The thing that you guys need to realize is that Cam is almost single handidly responsible for changing the perspective on incoming prospects with similar skill sets. While it sucks realizing that Cam had to endure a literal character assassination, he's basically paved the way for an overall acceptance and expectation of success from similar prospects.

Take solace in the fact that we possess the literal game changer on our team.

But Winston doesn't have similar skill sets to Newton. Winston has skills set similar to Matt Ryan or Phillip Rivers.

Cam Newton, I am not sure anyone has really has his skill set.

Mariota? Maybe.

Archived