• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jameis Winston and NFL Network

raleigh-panther

Here is a guy that has some very very serious off field allegations against him, a whole lot more serious then a stolen laptop, and the gushing of these people (Mayock, Warner, and rest) is simply unbelievable

I hope Tampa has a 24/7'guard around him. The types of allegations he has..they better.

Don't know where you get the impression they're gushing over him. The dude's game is real so they're talking about it.

RG3s game was "real" also.

When the chips are down we will see how many people are gushing over him.

Yeah he's got a National championship, but he didn't put the team on his back and carry them..........,*clears throat* Cam? Yeah, he did.

Ive seen at least 20 different tweets from media members including those on the NFL Network saying people think Winston is immature, acts like a 10 year old, an idiot, that people should be scared, etc.

Stop being so damn sensitive and using selective hearing because you can't get over your Cam persecution complex.

Jameis will more than likely do well in the NFL. A lot of parallels between he and Cam's games for sure. I do not approve of how he's being treated in comparison to how Cam was coming into the League. The rampant love for the guy makes no freakin sense and really pisses me off to be quite honest.

RG3s game was "real" also.

When the chips are down we will see how many people are gushing over him.

Yeah he's got a National championship, but he didn't put the team on his back and carry them..........,*clears throat* Cam? Yeah, he did.

Indeed.

Only one player besides Cam drafted from that 2010 Auburn team: Lee Ziemba, Carolina Panthers, 7th round 2011.

How many high round draft picks have come from Winston's FSU teams?

Jameis will more than likely do well in the NFL. A lot of parallels between he and Cam's games for sure. I do not approve of how he's being treated in comparison to how Cam was coming into the League. The rampant love for the guy makes no freakin sense and really pisses me off to be quite honest.

I agree with your points.

I also find it odd that the media trashed Cam (and still does to this day), but seems to have a love fest for Jameis 

when he was accused of far more egregious things than Cam.

They seem to have an agenda against Cam and it's pretty pathetic.

I'm not saying Cam is beyond criticism, but some of the things people say about him are really ridiculous.

Not really understanding why people are acting like Winston is the perfect prospect on the field.  He does some special things, no doubt about it, but the guy is a turnover machine.  Very rarely do you see a QB's turnover rate go down when he gets to the NFL and Winston's desperately needs to.

Not really understanding why people are acting like Winston is the perfect prospect on the field. He does some special things, no doubt about it, but the guy is a turnover machine. Very rarely do you see a QB's turnover rate go down when he gets to the NFL and Winston's desperately needs to.

Was he a turnover machine has redshirt freshman year? Cause that year he threw 40tds with only 10 interceptions

Was he a turnover machine has redshirt freshman year? Cause that year he threw 40tds with only 10 interceptions

Add 6 fumbles as well. 25 TDs vs. 18 INTs and 7 fumbles last season.

No doubt he had a better season his RS freshman season than his sophomore season, which in and of itself is a concern too.

Archived