• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Related.....Update

chknwing

Before I moved to Maryland, I thought I liked snow.  Granted I had only really seen it like twice in my life before, I'm from the coastal region.  But after two winters now of driving in Maryland I can say with full confidence: fug snow.  I don't see how you people far up north do it.  I had to get new tires on my car, the ones it came with stock had me slipping all over the damn place.

Before I moved to Maryland, I thought I liked snow. Granted I had only really seen it like twice in my life before, I'm from the coastal region. But after two winters now of driving in Maryland I can say with full confidence: fug snow. I don't see how you people far up north do it. I had to get new tires on my car, the ones it came with stock had me slipping all over the damn place.

It's brutal. Kind of pointless having 4 Matic with 20 inch rims... Doesn't exactly make for a smooth ride in snow but the car looks so much better with a sport package that it does otherwise.

Archived