• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crabtree signs with Raiders

Jmac

crabtree is decent, though he's coming off injury so it remains to be seen how he'll produce.

KB can be our number one this year (though he fits the archetype of a number two) but replacing cotchery is an absolute priority IMO. i still haven't stopped holding out hope for jennings... i think he'd be an awesome fit.

Crabtree would have easily been the second best WR on our roster. Easily

But long term, do you want to pay him 3 million a year? as our #2 WR long term?

Id rather take a guy in the draft who is much better for the same price if not cheaper. Rushing to fill the roster and over paying will not only crowd the rister and cap, but the financial commitment means were obligated to stick with that WR.

Either stick with them, over pay them when a better player comes in and they have a diminished role, or cut the player and have dead money.

fug that. That kind of poo will just hold us back longterm. I say build through the draft and dont be financially commited to mediocre players

crabtree is decent, though he's coming off injury so it remains to be seen how he'll produce.

KB can be our number one this year (though he fits the archetype of a number two) but replacing cotchery is an absolute priority IMO. i still haven't stopped holding out hope for jennings... i think he'd be an awesome fit.

Jennings is visiting the Saints, for the record.

Lived here my whole life. Never been car jacked.

I'm sure you're an expert though. Probably read about NO on the internetz and poo.

My wife's family lives there and I have been there more times then I want to remember. New Orleans sucks...dirty, crime ridden, and overcrowded. You grew up there, so you love it...good for you.

And by the way, I was there for three days over the Easter vacation and there was two car jackings in three days....and one that didn't quite work out for the lowlife gonads.

Archived