• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The chosen one is returning to the NFL

Never did understand why so many people hate the guy... He wasn't a terrible qb, I've seen much worse hang around for years... And I'm pretty sure he has the same amount of playoff wins as our own Cam Newton.

Have you seen the man throw a ball? 

Never did understand why so many people hate the guy... He wasn't a terrible qb, I've seen much worse hang around for years... And I'm pretty sure he has the same amount of playoff wins as our own Cam Newton.

Who was worse and hung around for years? I'm sure he's super nice but he is not a good NFL QB. He had a real nice and lucky run for a few games one year. He was a superior athlete in college. That ended when he left Florida. In my opinion.

Jay Glazer @ JayGlazer

55m

Eagles spent time w Tebows qb coach Tom House and are

convinced he's improved a lot.

House told Albert Breer of NFL Media on Monday: “He’s busted his butt. He spins the ball better than he did and he’s much more accurate than he was. I think he’s ready.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/17/tom-house-declares-tim-The Golden Calf of Bristol-ready-to-play/

Chip Kelly is either going to be the most amazing Head Coach of this century or......damn I hate the offseason :phew:

On a lighter note we don't have to listen and watch ESPN for the rest of the spring/summer suck the Cowboy and Patriot cockalot

Who was worse and hung around for years? I'm sure he's super nice but he is not a good NFL QB. He had a real nice and lucky run for a few games one year. He was a superior athlete in college. That ended when he left Florida. In my opinion.

jeff george, ron jaworski, todd marinovich, bobby hrbert   just to name a few

Have you seen the man throw a ball?

I have.

I've never been a quarterback coach and I'd certainly never claim to be a quarterback guru. But a few years ago a friend of mine told me about his nephew. He'd been the QB for his middle school team and was moving up to high school, and after a few weeks of practice, the high school coach was beginning to hint that he might be best served to change positions.

The kid really wanted to play QB, so my friend - knowing me to be a football fanatic - asked if I could help. I told him I'd do anything I could. So I got together with my friend, the kid and another friend's kid and gave him some tips on mechanics.

About a month later, my friend told me the kid got to stay a quarterback. The following year, he won the starting job. I actually got to see him play later that year (just once) and he looked pretty good.

So I said all that just to say this...

I would credit that kid with having better passing mechanics than Tim Teb0w, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

Archived