• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'Below average' is plenty good for Panthers

SCP

I'd join All-Pro if he agrees to sponsor the urinal cakes and put SCP on them bitches.

It would enrage some people, but i would prefer they be stamped with your avi.  I cant meet you in real life because I just picture your words coming from Bob Ross.

What it comes down to is our state is full of fuging transplants. Or people that stuck by the Redskins and want to be "loyal" to their teams they have zero affilation with. Just hope the younger generation isn't as ignorant as their parents.

Most of them are teaching their kids the ignorant ideology of Redskin or Steeler fandom.

It would enrage some people, but i would prefer they be stamped with your avi.  I cant meet you in real life because I just picture your words coming from Bob Ross.

very true, out of all the great personalities on this forum SCP the best --- i gotta big laugh last week out of imagining Bob Ross cruising the mid west in a rented matchbox smart car, crop dusting, drinking beer and talking big poo to everyone in sight. SCP has a knack for descriptive writing and I love it. His description last year of how to spot a visiting Pittsburgh Steeler fans with there urine stained shirts, reeking of an odor somewhere between potted meat and strong BO was unforgettable. 

Tell us another story SCP, tell us another story!

Archived